… Starting or have started a new business venture? Consider the following questions:
- Will you operate as a sole trader, partnership, company or a trust? What does your choice mean for tax purposes?
- Is your intended trading name available to be registered?
- Is your domain name available to be registered?
- If trading as a company – how will you set it up?
- Have you checked that your business is viable using a comprehensive cashflow estimate?
- How will you account for your income and expenses?
- Do you need to register for GST and PAYG Withholding?
- Does using a tax agent provide any extensions for your lodgements?
Let us guide you through the above – so you can start or continue your business on the right foot. Contact us to enquire about our business & accountancy advice.